1992-10-16 - Re: Game items…

Header Data

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
To: Tom.Jennings@f111.n125.z1.fidonet.org (Tom Jennings)
Message Hash: 1a8da726a35681b7e428fa4ab13615b4c14a56838290c0e372e1b02c1170142c
Message ID: <9210160119.AA06370@edev0.TFS>
Reply To: <2962.2ADD350B@fidogate.FIDONET.ORG>
UTC Datetime: 1992-10-16 01:20:15 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 18:20:15 PDT

Raw message

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 18:20:15 PDT
To: Tom.Jennings@f111.n125.z1.fidonet.org (Tom Jennings)
Subject: Re: Game items...

Tom, you did not sign the document with you pgp key, how am
I supposted to know that Eric did not edit this in hopes of
me having oral sex with my girlfriend?  how can I trust this is the
real Tom.Jennings and the NutraSweet version?!?

>Screw this fake scenario shit, here's some real ones:
>
>-- Safe sex in the age of AIDS. Guess what -- oral sex is safe. Cum in
>your mouth and stomach does not transmit HIV. *No one* is tracking
>healthy people. There were *two* "documented" cases (none of the above
>type) that seemed to be oral transmission of AIDS. Saying "oral sex is
>generally safe" would amount to condoning oral sex. Fat chance in the
>US.

Thread