1992-10-25 - remove from mailing list

Header Data

From: joeb@arden.linet.org
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9bfdbcec27940a27cd9e7024fe2b938174899c51cbfa7016369746042e754a55
Message ID: <9210242237.aa22143@src4src.linet.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Oct 92 21:11:19 PDT

Raw message

From: joeb@arden.linet.org
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 92 21:11:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

Please unsubscribe me from your list.  The mail load is just too much.

I noticed that there are alot of people that subscribe then unsubscribe.  You
may want to consider mentioning in your ads the nature of this forum.  I
assumed it was a periodical newsletter of some kind.  I would speculate from
the frequency of subscribers that quickly un-subscribe that many are under the
same assumption.

This topic is very interesting but the mail is just too much.  If you guys
come out with a newsletter of some kind I'd be very interested.

Thanks and sorry for the extra work.

- JoeB

Thread