1992-11-21 - Apology

Header Data

From: wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org (Bill O’Hanlon)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 05da8e047836c5a6cac6c535dae9c6108aebe794b93e0a6e38ea9cf9f7d2c8a5
Message ID: <m0msoWk-0006QkC@rebma.rebma.mn.org>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Nov 92 23:24:21 PST

Raw message

From: wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org (Bill O'Hanlon)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 92 23:24:21 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Apology

Oops.  Sorry about sending my response to Eric's survey to the entire
list.  Honestly, I know better, but I think that was the first time that
I've used mh's repl, and I didn't check the cc.  Oops.

Anyway, I've had a couple queries on Eric's remailer.  Hal Finney,
just so you know, I've not heard responses from you to a couple letters,
and neither has at least one other person.  We're interested in your code
for the Encrypted: part of the remailer.
--
Bill O'Hanlon						 wmo@rebma.mn.org

Thread