1992-11-29 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@MIT.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 89e459920e86117f3c5a88c9744897d3acecd990cb614929cf379701382211ce
Message ID: <9211292143.AA22427@deathtongue.MIT.EDU>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Nov 92 13:43:41 PST

Raw message

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 92 13:43:41 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

>> This entire business may be pretty simple.  If we have anonymity
>> both ways, (where one or neither party knows the others physical
>> location), then who cares about the content of the message?
>>
>> You might as well send it in plain text,  Except you need RSA
>> just for the signitures so you know you aren't being spoofed.

Very good reasons.

"Here is my plan to kill President Foo: ...."

Just because you and your hired gun are anonymous, you don't want
anyone, especially the government, to read your message.  It could
throw a wrench into your plans.

		Marc

Thread