1992-11-16 - Re: Rander box and other stuff

Header Data

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
To: oren@apple.com
Message Hash: b0effb9b22f8223e2545eed753ea17d58f755cef50b097112e3d9cbd3a0aa226
Message ID: <199211160858.AA23576@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 00:59:25 PST

Raw message

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 00:59:25 PST
To: oren@apple.com
Subject: Re: Rander box and other stuff

So we need to set up UPSs (uninterruptable power supplies, i.e. backup
power) for our u-wave ovens, and build a standard interface which will set
the appropriate parameters (5 sec on high cook) and start, which can be
connected to a burglar alarm with panic switches and keypad with duress
code.  Then if the barbarians come to the door, it's one-two-three-FLUSH!

Somewhat inconvenient if the barbarians come a-callin' when you're in the
middle of a crypto session ("'scuse me while I put something in for
dinner...") but doable...

-gg

Thread