1992-12-12 - Remailer problem at rebma fixed

Header Data

From: Bill O’Hanlon <wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 80e056abe84d56d6faefeafce86d494bce1ba8aa149f60b3eb21dd55cf8e6f3f
Message ID: <m0n0g5G-0006bMC@rebma.rebma.mn.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Dec 92 15:44:58 PST

Raw message

From: Bill O'Hanlon <wmo@rebma.rebma.mn.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 92 15:44:58 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer problem at rebma fixed

My apologies to those who have used PGP with the remailer at rebma
over the past week.  I upgraded to pgp2.1, and I failed to notice
that the PGPPASS environment variable has given way to the -z password
option.  Users of Hal's remailer scripts take notice.

I ran the mail through that had failed, so there might be duplicates
of messages sent out, since some people might have resent the message
if they didn't see it go by (that is, if they sent it to something where
they'd see the result, such as the cypherpunks list.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Bill

--
Bill O'Hanlon						 wmo@rebma.mn.org