1993-01-31 - Re: party…

Header Data

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
To: Don Henson <72466.3616@compuserve.com>
Message Hash: 46849dfa28618c43da80d1a4e4c4ecd3de9157fde33e85a9fb2304d226b069dc
Message ID: <9301312159.AA02274@edev0.TFS>
Reply To: <930131192921_72466.3616_EHB35-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-01-31 22:01:29 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Jan 93 14:01:29 PST

Raw message

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 93 14:01:29 PST
To: Don Henson <72466.3616@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: party...

>Does this mean that all cypherpunks live in driving distance of Berkeley?  If
>so, I guess I'd better unsubscribe fast since I live in Hawaii.  Be a bit of
>drive from there, eh?

When I sent the invite to the list I knew that there were many that do not
live within traveling distance.   But since there are there are a few
in the area I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet a few
of the locals (and trade keys).

PS: ther party went very well and I did get a chance to meet a few more
people from this list.

				-Pete

Thread