1993-02-20 - Re: LIST RULEz

Header Data

From: “DrZaphod” <ncselxsi!drzaphod@ncselxsi.netcom.com>
To: CypherPunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 566a68c59af46a99885836c6c36ee13b23248ddda2d31013e06c6278c2ed20ae
Message ID: <58805.drzaphod@ncselxsi>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Feb 93 20:47:54 PST

Raw message

From: "DrZaphod" <ncselxsi!drzaphod@ncselxsi.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 93 20:47:54 PST
To: CypherPunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: LIST RULEz

In Message Fri, 19 Feb 93 19:56:41 +45722724,
  Marc Horowitz <MIT.EDU!marc@netcomsv.netcom.com> writes:

>It is conventional to avoid blatant commercial traffic on the Internet
>and the USENET.  Part of this is because of the Acceptable Use
>Policies which exist on parts of the net.  But a lot of it is that
>people generally don't want to see random advertisements.  I throw
>them away when the come in the paper mail; I don't want them in my
>email, either.

     Is this a problem on CypherPunks?  I havn't seen a single message here
that made me jump out of my seat and scream "I don't need to see this on
CypherPunks!"  It's not like we're getting continual junk posts advertising
trucks or something!  I say, "Don't let it bug ya until we start seeing a
junk trend on the list."  What do you guyz say?  TTFN!

Oh.. and I'm an AnArChIsT if anybody [including NSAs database] was
wondering.

DrZaphod
[AC/DC] / [DnA][HP]
[drzaphod@ncselxsi.uucp]