1993-02-23 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 61829acf024e64bec0ac19b4a29eb26f4189cdc7642e80f0b3b817c2a06bccc0
Message ID: <9302230639.AA09661@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Feb 93 22:43:07 PST

Raw message

From: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 93 22:43:07 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Due to the double-blind system, any replies to this message will be anonymized,
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.
*IMPORTANT server security update*, mail to update@anon.penet.fi for details.

Thread