1993-02-05 - Re: How to e-mail the White House

Header Data

From: “John Coryell.” <jcoryell%nwu.edu@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ae1d3b5853ec0ba9202047b001b1fee0a6c54c3e5409cbab215d103163c034c
Message ID: <9302050051.AA07524@toad.com>
Reply To: <9302041741.AA03899@xanadu.xanadu.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-02-05 00:51:11 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 4 Feb 93 16:51:11 PST

Raw message

From: "John Coryell." <jcoryell%nwu.edu@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 93 16:51:11 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: How to e-mail the White House

>         PS: Extra special thanks to Mr. Tribble for finding this. Where did y
>pick
>         it up?
>
>Thanks for the thanks, but I just forwarded it.  I don't know who
>originated the message.  Afterward I noted that the chatty part of the
>message sounded like I had written it.  We can appropriately give
>thansk to a now anonymous source :-)
>
>dean

I've seen it broadcast on a number of listservs, actually; I don't
think it's being kept to any degree of secrecy.  However, nearly every
place it was posted soon found follow-ups reporting receiving undelivered
mail messages.  Maybe it's encrypted.

John Coryell.

Thread