1993-02-03 - I’ve had many requests for this, so here it is.

Header Data

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9f150d4fa1c5ea5b770f2556fa8ce783b1c7631e50a142f53daecbfc0e4b2147
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9302022028.A12526-c100000@stein.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Feb 93 20:21:20 PST

Raw message

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 93 20:21:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: I've had many requests for this, so here it is.

These are the instructions for the remailer set up on one of my accounts,
dubbed the 'phantom remailer' by some. These instructions are available by
fingering phantom@mead.u.washington.edu.

Recently I had problems with the receiveing and decryption of encrypted
PGP messages, but everything is functional now.

Please note the syntax: if you don't include the '::'s, the message will
end up in my mailbox! (this goes for all remailer systems).

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom@u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.0 key availaible via email or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread