1993-02-27 - Re: What We Need to Censor

Header Data

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.FI>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@netcom.com>
Message Hash: aff0735b0ae5ecc85800dbcdd32deac2af146b625d63ab86c086a548070fc4b0
Message ID: <9302270942.aa21741@penet.penet.FI>
Reply To: <9302270057.AA04000@netcom.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-02-27 15:13:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Feb 93 07:13:52 PST

Raw message

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.FI>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 93 07:13:52 PST
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: What We Need to Censor

> So, you anarchists, let's implement these bans on what goes through remailers!
>
> One small problem: how can we do this when everyone's a remailer? When
> multiple routes exist? When sites are in many countries?

Er.. How about setting up net.interpol? A international net.police
co-operation agency?

> -Tim, applying for a job as a Usenet censor

Julf, dreaming of traveling all over the world shutting down sites as a
net.interpol undercover agent.... Way cool...

Thread