1993-02-05 - Re: Dear Mr. President

Header Data

From: dead@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
To: deltorto@aol.com
Message Hash: b83910e06123db4e2a6c9173652cd07be27446582a16c9964e190ded8a0b171a
Message ID: <m0nKXN7-000k1sC@phantom.com>
Reply To: <9302051147.tn12993@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-02-05 18:05:43 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Feb 93 10:05:43 PST

Raw message

From: dead@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 93 10:05:43 PST
To: deltorto@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dear Mr. President

>Politics:
>We might also mention how nice it is that he supports Family Values (unlike
>Bush and rich Cronies), how savvy he is to leave gays in the military alone
>(unlike most of the GI's I have ever heard of, who mercilessly harrass
>women), what a good thing it is to house homeless people in unused military
>barracks and how important it is to send aid to Russia before they come over
>here and try to live in our unused military barracks, stuff like that.

	Why don't we just stick to privacy and encryption and leave out
everything else?  There is no way I'm going to affix my name to a letter
expressing any of the above opinions.

--
Bruce Fancher -+- dead@phantom.com

Thread