1993-02-09 - PGP key by finger

Header Data

From: Douglas Sinclair <dsinclai@acs.ucalgary.ca>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bba2407f874aa7be6c91080282f87235b85b7b91d82a81b17703d5c5c9fee7e7
Message ID: <9302091838.AA29640@acs1.acs.ucalgary.ca>
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Feb 93 10:39:45 PST

Raw message

From: Douglas Sinclair <dsinclai@acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 93 10:39:45 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP key by finger

To all those that asked - my PGP 2.1 key is now available for finger.
I appologize to all for the technical difficulties.
--
Vercotti: I was terrified of him.  Everyone was terrified of Doug.  I've seen
          grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug.  Even

Thread