1993-03-03 - Re: Let’s look at this ….

Header Data

From: fen@genmagic.genmagic.com (Fen Labalme)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e30df0548c454dea02ca49e21a4f1507948eabe0a29d651ae9116032e76e882
Message ID: <9303031922.AA00249@>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 11:24:03 PST

Raw message

From: fen@genmagic.genmagic.com (Fen Labalme)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 11:24:03 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Let's look at this ....

fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson) writes:

> The one topic that _does_ interest me is the nonsensical fodder
> stemming from a post regarding the (actual?) governmental
> consideration to license keys. That just drops my carrier.
> This is probably the one reason why I tolerate the wasted bandwidth
> here -- there are many powerful souls amongst you (us) who can keep this
> bullshit from happening.

Me too.  It's not the only topic of interest to me, but one that I feel
strongly about.  Is there any suggested action that we can take?

Fen

Thread