1993-03-17 - CYPHERPUNKS=EMAIL HARASSEMENT?

Header Data

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4330fd682cb8d07909b1cb675de4447d8a7bc0799421c930627e46fb542cc01d
Message ID: <9303171709.AA06397@soda.berkeley.edu>
Reply To: <930312075344_74076.1041_DHJ35-2@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-03-17 17:13:15 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 17 Mar 93 09:13:15 PST

Raw message

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 93 09:13:15 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: CYPHERPUNKS=EMAIL HARASSEMENT?

>So how many days, exactly, have people waited for response from
>cypherpunks-request before giving up and posting to the list?  Just
>one or two, or are we talking weeks here?

Most of the unsubscribe message that have gone out over the list in
the last month are the _first_ messages sent out by people.
Therefore, let me repeat this.

To unsubscribe from the list, send mail to

	cypherpunks-request@toad.com

A human, namely me, Eric Hughes, will read your mail and take
appropriate response.  Do not expect immediate answers; I am not a
program.

If you send to the whole list asking to be removed, I will send you a
piece of junk mail (with the above info in it) and ignore your
request.  I don't do maintenance for the list on the same account as I
read mail.

Thanks you all.

Eric

Thread