1993-03-12 - Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!!!

Header Data

From: mbrennan@netcom.com (Michael Brennan)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 546f15d61c789682d04fb7a9543799d3cee94587ada3508a3ff9886280639d24
Message ID: <9303121908.AA03134@netcom.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9303121814.AA28760@apple.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-03-12 19:10:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Mar 93 11:10:03 PST

Raw message

From: mbrennan@netcom.com (Michael Brennan)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 93 11:10:03 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

> >DAMN!!!!!  UNSUBSCRIBE ME ALREADY!!!!!
> >GHABRECH@ULTRIX.RAMAPO.EDU
> >ghabrech@ultrix.ramapo.edu
>
> You know, if you went down to the local expressway and lay down along one
> of the broken white lines and worked on perfecting your impression of a
> median strip, your problems would soon stop bothering you.
>
> --
> Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Please explain to me, lefty, why you insist on flaming someone who simply
thought for a moment that the cypherpunks were rising above petty, arrogant
slanders, but evidently I was wrong. Clearly uri and lefty wish to drag this
whole affair down to new depths. And why? Just to prove to everyone that you
can insert your head up your ass further than anyone can imagine?

You are truly pathetic.

Thread