1993-03-16 - Re: Threat of restoring the status quo

Header Data

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6e10f6e67cb43018be1edc9c9049380257c3e066e4a5570f84c8cc19c4acda2e
Message ID: <9303140515.AA07333@stein.u.washington.edu>
Reply To: <C3r9vE.EIx@redpoll.neoucom.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-03-16 02:27:38 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Mar 93 18:27:38 PST

Raw message

From: Al Billings <mimir@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 93 18:27:38 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Threat of restoring the status quo

 Forwarded from news.admin.policy where this individual is threatning to
set up a cancel message generating script to kill all posts from Julf's
Anon Service.

Thread