1993-03-05 - Re: ANNOUNCE: Boston-area cypherpunks meeting?

Header Data

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
To: Eric Fogleman <Eric.Fogleman@analog.com>
Message Hash: 6fb73f007e0933669036865f424c56dc6d6f26fbfad475793270e5c2608a3a1a
Message ID: <9303052134.AA00846@toxicwaste.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
Reply To: <9303051658.AA25665@ack.adstest.analog.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-03-05 21:35:29 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Mar 93 13:35:29 PST

Raw message

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 93 13:35:29 PST
To: Eric Fogleman <Eric.Fogleman@analog.com>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Boston-area cypherpunks meeting?

I was speaking to some people here about that not that long ago.  I'm
not sure how many of the Boston Cypherpunks there are out there.  Eric
-- do you have a place in mind to meet?  If not, I could probably
arrange a room on campus.  How many people would be interested in
this?  (Send mail to me instead of the cypherpunks list, to cut down
on the traffic.)

Also, when would be a good date to hold it?

-derek

PGP 2 key available upon request on the key-server:
	pgp-public-keys@toxicwaste.mit.edu
--
  Derek Atkins, MIT '93, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
     Secretary, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

Thread