1993-03-03 - ANON: My remailer

Header Data

From: babani@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Rusty Babani)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8b523d6f7707479929ae7c4e41b165cc86d0af01bb734ea14cf604612aeccf6a
Message ID: <9303032103.AA26981@armstrong.cs.Buffalo.EDU>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 13:04:40 PST

Raw message

From: babani@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Rusty Babani)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 13:04:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ANON: My remailer

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have had to take down the
remailer that is running in my account.  (read: If I put it back up
again... my account will be taken away.)

I only got a brief message from the system administrator stating
"Running anonymous remailers is against University policy."

Thus, since my account is more important (considering I need it for
projects and the like...) than a remailer, I have taken it down.

I'd appreciate it if you spread the word.

--
+==== Internet: babani@cs.buffalo.edu ===+======== Amateur-Radio: N2LYC ======+
!      Bitnet: V078LNGT@ubvms.BITNET     |        UUCP: rutgers!ub!babani     !

Thread