1993-03-26 - PGP: Elm patch question

Header Data

From: Round Waffle <eggo@student.umass.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d7cdff6995d4ba0924a27c3e03945a0243379f46cc44d232c0fcb9ae0ea21120
Message ID: <9303261934.AA29696@titan.ucs.umass.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 11:36:17 PST

Raw message

From: Round Waffle <eggo@student.umass.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 11:36:17 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP: Elm patch question

     I heard some discussion on here a while back regarding problems
getting the Elm Perl scripts included in 2.2 to work correctly.  I too have
had this problem, and have very limited knowledge of Perl.  Did anyone ever
get something working smoothly?  I've munged around with the script in
every way I feel safe doing, and somewhere along the lines, it's still
choking.

+-   eggo@titan.ucs.umass.edu      --><--       Eat Some Paste   -+
+-          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,            -+
+-      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!        -+
+----------------- The Durex Blender Corporation -----------------+

Thread