1993-04-23 - KPFA at Sat Meeting

Header Data

From: geoffw@nexsys.net (Geoff White)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 03b555988b1cf47bdf4d77bfdb5d0dff10033dd4479aa8dc1e7f2f2c22de81d2
Message ID: <9304232255.AA05714@nexsys.nexsys.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Apr 93 16:01:21 PDT

Raw message

From: geoffw@nexsys.net (Geoff White)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 93 16:01:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: KPFA at Sat Meeting

	I took the liberty of calling KPFA's (The Pacifica Affiliate
	here in the Bay Area and telling them about this saturday's
	meeting.  I figured we could use the help of the "sympathetic
	pres" and they do have 50,000 watts of power.  We could craft a
	real good statement that would go out to most of the "activist"
	types in the area.  I've take one or two of their phone calls but
	have been vectoring them over to John (gnu@toad.com) and Tim`
	<tcmay@netcom.com> to answer more detailed questions.  They seem
	to know about us as they mentioned John and Eric by name.

	I sent them the dirtections to the meeting and a couple of e-mail
	messages (press releases and a few comments) to their account on
	kpfa@well.sf.ca.us.

	Hope this is a help not a hinderance.

NEXUS SYSTEMS/CYBERTRIBE-5
Editor/Instigator/Catalyst : Geoff White <geoffw@nexsys.net>
Production Crew		   : Universal Movement Trinity <umt@nexsys.net>

        "They might stop the party, but they can't stop the future"

		--PGP Public key available upon request--