1993-04-14 - Re: alt.whistleblowers

Header Data

From: Joe Thomas <jthomas@access.digex.com>
To: Mark <mark@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Message Hash: 07167a8ece867fce7674ee6bbb9468dd54e358f1266c69d0df3fbd625404d645
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9304132251.A8541-a100000@access.digex.net>
Reply To: <9304140117.AA19145@coombs.anu.edu.au>
UTC Datetime: 1993-04-14 02:18:30 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 19:18:30 PDT

Raw message

From: Joe Thomas <jthomas@access.digex.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 19:18:30 PDT
To: Mark <mark@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: alt.whistleblowers

On Wed, 14 Apr 1993, Mark wrote:

> >4) Don't even bother kicking it around; just create the group,
> >   and hell with anyone who doesn't like it.
>
> We're sposed to be anarchists right? :) 'sides alt.* groups come out daily
> with little or no discussion. Ours wont rock boats, at least in it's creation,
> the content is a different story. Personally I hope it doesnt degenrate into a
> narc fest for people who have grudges against people... that would be sad..
>
> I vote to just make it. Not all will like it, but then they are maybe the ones
> who will feature in it (great way to shut them up :).

Couldn't hurt to mention it in alt.config.  It would probably get a good
response, and get propagated more widely (some newsadmins are a bit
skeptical about newgroups from out of the blue...)

Joe
--
Joe Thomas <jthomas@access.digex.com>
PGP key available by request or by finger.

Thread