1993-04-23 - MEET: Boston Area Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
To: cypherpunks-east@MIT.EDU
Message Hash: 0c081ab09dc215497b3f805916fd253341d8bdfbc669eb023e07ce5843df8639
Message ID: <9304230535.AA14679@deathtongue>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 22:35:54 PDT

Raw message

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 22:35:54 PDT
To: cypherpunks-east@MIT.EDU
Subject: MEET: Boston Area Cypherpunks

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In lieu of the recent happenings in the cryptography field, and the
Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting, I would like to call to order, an ad-hoc
Boston Area Cypherpunks meeting.  This meeting is to talk about the
Wiretap Chip proposal, and to try to coordinate a counter-attack to
the proposal.

I hope to have an audio link to the west-coasters, encrypted (of
course), so we can discuss these issues together.

Place: MIT, Room 1-115, Cambridge.
When: 3:00 pm - 9ish

Please attend if you have any interest in this topic...

DIRECTIONS:

To get to MIT, room 1-115:

via car: have fun!  Building 1 is located right on Mass Ave., close
to Memorial Drive.  You can try to park anywhere around the area, if
you can find a spot.

via T: get off at kendall sq. (red line), and walk west... cross Ames
St., and keep walking west.  Enter the infinite corridor when you
cannot walk outside any further, and keep walking west.

Once you get into Lobby 7 (a big cathedral-like entryway at 77 Mass.
Ave) there will be signs directing you to 1-115.

See you there.

If you need any more assistance, please feel free to send me e-mail,
or call me at 868-4469...

-derek

Thread