1993-04-14 - Re: alt.whistleblowers

Header Data

From: mark@coombs.anu.edu.au (Mark)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1c68fd0a0409433aa2fe825a4fe0f9316e9f9589137e07071f65cc8924007c73
Message ID: <9304140117.AA19145@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Reply To: <9304140125.AA16266@metal.psu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-04-14 01:17:29 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 18:17:29 PDT

Raw message

From: mark@coombs.anu.edu.au (Mark)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 18:17:29 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: alt.whistleblowers

>4) Don't even bother kicking it around; just create the group,
>   and hell with anyone who doesn't like it.

We're sposed to be anarchists right? :) 'sides alt.* groups come out daily
with little or no discussion. Ours wont rock boats, at least in it's creation,
the content is a different story. Personally I hope it doesnt degenrate into a
narc fest for people who have grudges against people... that would be sad..

I vote to just make it. Not all will like it, but then they are maybe the ones
who will feature in it (great way to shut them up :).

Mark
mark@coombs.anu.edu.au

Thread