1993-04-18 - correction from Hellman

Header Data

From: smb@research.att.com
To: gong@csl.sri.com, karn
Message Hash: 40b9985f996d51f0a7dcbae7c5f870cdde1eb2f1008b59432969be1b2fa6f052
Message ID: <9304182014.AA01706@qualcomm.com>
Raw Date: id AA03087sendmail 5.67/QC-subsidiary-2.1 via SMTPSun, 18 Apr 93 13:14:19 -0700 for karn

Raw message

From: smb@research.att.com
Date: id AA03087sendmail 5.67/QC-subsidiary-2.1 via SMTPSun, 18 Apr 93 13:14:19 -0700 for karn
To: gong@csl.sri.com, karn
Subject: correction from Hellman

Here's a follow-up note from Hellman, in response to a question I sent
(and also in response to my request to post his original note to
netnews).