1993-04-29 - Raving on..

Header Data

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4a3f132902d057f8a1488a4f17ebdf9b9980b024b6ddfd52c736d0ac5f174fa0
Message ID: <9304291828.AA03535@netcom4.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 11:27:56 PDT

Raw message

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 11:27:56 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Raving on..

>>   Who wants to collaborativly work on an information packet containing
>> a collection of the previous reports on the wiretap chip,  such as
>> the initial white house statement,  CPSR's and EFF's responses,
>> list of questions that were hashed at the last Cypherpunks meeting,
>> etc, etc.

>I already have such an archive (missing the cypherpunk questions [I had
>a mail blowout, and that was one of the casualties, along with a couple
>other saved items, mostly criticisms of the the privacy clipper.])

>Lemme know if you need it.  I have it in .ZIP format, so you'll need
>some way to deal with that.

Great!!  What we need is for someone who can read ZIP files and get it
into hard copy for reproduction to be handed out at raves.   Who wants
to take on this responsibility?

Geoff,  now that one of my mailing lists has just dissolved (TCL_TALK)
I can now join the sfRaves group and work with them directly,   but
first I want to write up a short introduction.

JD

Thread