1993-04-22 - WIRETAP: press articles wanted.

Header Data

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4d4fae742d72771bd5c0afcaee8ab04320a0eb2e8e806b8261014fd594062a3c
Message ID: <9304222326.AA03395@soda.berkeley.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 16:30:05 PDT

Raw message

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 16:30:05 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: WIRETAP: press articles wanted.

Speaking as the ftp site maintainer, I'm looking for all the press
coverage there is on this wiretap chip, both national and local
coverage.  I've seen quotes from several other sources, but not whole
articles.  So type in what's at hand and send it to me.  I'll put it
up for ftp.

I've got Saturday's article from the SF Chronicle here, which I
haven't yet typed in, but I should warn you that this piece is one of
the most slanted things I've seen in that paper.  (Those of you who've
read the Chron know this is a real insult.)  I'll get it typed in
myself unless someone can send me a copy.

Eric

Thread