1993-04-21 - DC Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 66bb3d1bd82da6f4f25f56921a9126048c8e8ad21e57c824ccde3346d056de79
Message ID: <eo7c3B3w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 09:44:18 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 09:44:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: DC Cypherpunks

On Wed, 21 Apr 93 2:07:49 EDT,
 Craig Nottingham <uunet!cosmos.gmu.edu!cnotting> wrote -

CN> There is plenty of DC area support fr such a group.  The only
CN> problem that presents it self is where to hold a meeting where
CN> here will be no hassles.

 I'm putting together of interested parties who would like to get
 together for physical meetings on a "psuedo-random" basis. As Pat
 mentioned earlier, my free time is non-existant at least until
 mid-May (getting re-married May 1), but I'm eager to meet, unite
 and build a DC chapter.

 Solidarity and determination, my brothers and sisters!

 Also, send your pubkey. Little things mean alot.

Paul Ferguson                    |  Uncle Sam wants to read
Network Integration Consultant   |       your e-mail...
Centreville, Virginia USA        | Just say "NO" to the Clipper
fergp@sytex.com                  |          Chip...

Thread