1993-04-23 - Don’t Piss on Me

Header Data

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 793ad7ca3bdfbfde526301fb0e1696752a275e74f3b9ab25bdace03a6c214aa4
Message ID: <199304230254.AA23563@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 19:55:12 PDT

Raw message

From: Arthur Abraham <a2@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 19:55:12 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Don't Piss on Me

I refer you to my earlier posting requesting people to direct
thier fire at something that needs to be ignighted -- like
your local newspaper or local congress person or local
president -- but it's definately not the Cypherpunks mailing
list.

We MUST NOT waste time writing each other letters that we'll
learn nothing by reading.  We should spend that same time
writing to newspapers, congress people, phone companies,
Clinton, Gore, and anybody else who thinks they can get away
with this because they feel the citizenry either doesn't care
about or doesn't understand the issues.

What I'd like to see about the Privacy Clipper on this list is
something I don't already know, like the name and address of
AT&T's president's secretary -- s/he'll complain to the prez
if enough privacy mail arrives.  Better yet, how about more
copies of the letters to the uninformed that you have already
sent.

Be imaginative, be active, rattle cages, but telling me how
pissed you are won't change a thing, except to decrease the
time we're both spending on doing something effective.

Be effective.

Please.

-a2.

Thread