1993-04-18 - Address of major telecom decision makers (AT&T, etc.)

Header Data

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d03b42e19f64b44c346f0bc35fdf2bf70fd2cc9ab60bea2b91fba45218403ef7
Message ID: <m0nkhOn-000MU9C@genesis.mcs.com>
Reply To: <9304170414.AA23048@churchy.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-04-18 22:06:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 15:06:34 PDT

Raw message

From: zane@genesis.mcs.com (Sameer)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 15:06:34 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Address of major telecom decision makers (AT&T, etc.)

	If someone has the addresses of these people it would be a very
good idea to post these addresses (addresses of the NIST, Denning, etc.
folk would be good as well.. I don't know those but those are probably
more well-known than head-AT&T folk) here so that we can inundate them
with mail and use these addresses in the full-page ads we buy in the
newspapers.

--
| Sameer Parekh-zane@genesis.MCS.COM-PFA related mail to pfa@genesis.MCS.COM |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |
| "Be God" - Me __ "Specialization is for Insects" - Robert A. Heinlein ____/

Thread