1993-04-23 - IRC

Header Data

From: TO1SITTLER@APSICC.APS.EDU
To: Cryptoprivacy<cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: e458f77247ac79f44d33c6fcfff0ec80fba81e71e4b1343fabf6b725d0df76eb
Message ID: <930422195325.3929@APSICC.APS.EDU>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 18:55:49 PDT

Raw message

From: TO1SITTLER@APSICC.APS.EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 18:55:49 PDT
To: Cryptoprivacy<cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: IRC

NO! I was NOT trying to set up a host, I was trying to set up a CLIENT!  I
don't have source for a host, nor do I have room in my disk quota for it!  I
do, however, have source for two IRC clients, neither of which works yet.

But really Chris, I think the Clipper is more important.  Not only to the people
who read the list, but to me too.  This is the biggest reason why my time online
does not get spent hacking the IRC client into shape.

Please stop posting these messages to THIS list.

Kragen

Thread