1993-04-18 - RE: Media Blitz: Make ourselves available

Header Data

From: “Pat Farrell” <pfarrell@cs.gmu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: eed8a449a165175aac998d4e3b5ecfb20f51e5459d042834e318c42de9215643
Message ID: <40480.pfarrell@cs.gmu.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 08:14:28 PDT

Raw message

From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@cs.gmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 08:14:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: Media Blitz: Make ourselves available

  Harry Shapiro  writes:
>Any of us that are clean shaven and wear suits, etc. would
>also make good spoke-folks

I can't claim expert status, but I do live "inside the Beltway"
wear suits, have gray hair, have appeared on CNN during the Morse worm
discussions, presented a paper on security at the National Computer
Security Conference last Fall, work for a high-tech software firm, think
the big brother chip is a crock, and am willing.

How do I make myself more available? My 24-hour voicemail number is
(703) 267-2986.

Pat

Thread