1993-05-21 - [esr@snark.thyrsus.com: CLIPPER: Published version of my rant]

Header Data

From: tribble@memex.com (E. Dean Tribble)
To: whitaker@eternity.demon.co.uk (Russell E. Whitaker)
Message Hash: 0d06bbf9fc8cb1cbd19c7f555379020c727135aeb138e1b948a9956dabd80479
Message ID: <9305202001.AA29900@memexis.memex.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 May 93 00:35:39 PDT

Raw message

From: tribble@memex.com (E. Dean Tribble)
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 00:35:39 PDT
To: whitaker@eternity.demon.co.uk (Russell E. Whitaker)
Subject: [esr@snark.thyrsus.com: CLIPPER: Published version of my rant]

This is the version of my post that went to RISKS 14.64.  It was edited by me to
remove assertions which might expose the RISKS digest to libel action.

Permission to redistribute this version as you see fit is explicitly granted.
Please do *not* redistribute the old version.