1993-05-31 - divers

Header Data

From: bakunin@gnu.ai.mit.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 274372a97d422c9ac7e887ccaa28caf1d6a8ccd60e32b807fbb4169966dd0c35
Message ID: <9305312059.AA24756@spiff.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 31 May 93 13:21:27 PDT

Raw message

From: bakunin@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 31 May 93 13:21:27 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: divers

In re: > wars

	chill out.  I, too, think people overquote, but I also don't feel
	compelled to tell them how to post.  Let your conscience guide.

In re: my gripe

	overLONG posts.  Wilde once wrote a friend words to the effect that
	'..I do not have time to write you a short letter.'  Take the time
	to be concise.

In re: PGP/RIPEM PC/Unix

	Well, gee.  I prefer PGP for my encryption, but unix otherwise.  What
	am I, weird?

In re: 2d amendment & encryption

	Love the idea.  I fear the 2d amendment is far too compromised.  If
	gun control coexists with ol' #2, so can encryption control.

concisely,

michael

Thread