1993-05-15 - cyberpunk

Header Data

From: Barna Janos <JZP1102%HUSZEG11.bitnet@HEARN.nic.SURFnet.nl>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 49775c69a741fb91f833dc78e6bf1afeed425a2520c94f1391643268c6297e63
Message ID: <9305151146.AA01438@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 15 May 93 04:46:28 PDT

Raw message

From: Barna Janos <JZP1102%HUSZEG11.bitnet@HEARN.nic.SURFnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 May 93 04:46:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: cyberpunk

| *****       *        ******   *******   *****  ******       ******    ***** |
| *          ***      **    **     *      *      *    **    **     **   *     |
| ****      ** **      ***         *      ****   *     **  **           ****  |
| *        **   **        ***      *      *      *     **  **     ****  *     |
| *       *********   **    **     *      *      *    **    **     **   *     |
| *****  **       **   ******      *      *****  ******       ******    ***** |
 SEARCHING CONTACTS TO JOIN & | Cyberart & tech | ESTABLISH WORLDNET 4 FUTURE
                              *******************
     HELP! We are the first forming cyberpunk group in the Eastern block.

         We NEED YOUR informations, datas, opinion and knowledge about
                CYBERPUNK CULTURE, CYBERARTS, HACKERS, NEW EDGE
  CYBER TECHNOLOGIES, VIRTUAL REALITY, MIND MACHINES, ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE
         BRAIN BOOSTER DRUGS, BBS, WETWARE, INTERACTIVE AND HYPERMEDIA
            UNDERGROUND CULTURE WAVES, SLANG, MUSIC, GRAPHICS, etc.
  We have great difficulties in ordering books, mags, fanzines or any kind of
brochure, so please let us get some if you can : Molnar Daniel
Our answers will contain short stories,graphics: H-6723, Szeged, Csorba u. 9/A
novels, musics and experiences on this them.   : Hungary

   BITNET mail: jzp1102@huszeg11
                /Barna Janos/

                              -=PAX WITH YOU=-

Thread