1993-05-14 - Banning Laptops!

Header Data

From: jas@netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6614bdf42135980768d0163f987791aa92f61d89fdcc0e1baa2d5ec60678d048
Message ID: <9305140621.AA14219@netcom3.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 May 93 23:20:32 PDT

Raw message

From: jas@netcom.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 93 23:20:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Banning Laptops!

	I was just siting at home watching a local newscast while reading my
favorite alt. newsgroup when the news on the t.v mentioned something about
banning laptops and cd players on airplanes. The story did not mention any
reason behind this ban on our favourite machines except quote " something is
causing problems to  our intsruments and we can't figure out what "
	What else are they gonna ban on flights? My freq jammer.
Anyway I'm just wondering what will happen to those new planes that have ports
on the seats. So that we can download our e-mail. ( Would we still call it
downloading even if we were flying over the site we were downloading the e-mail
from )                             ^^^^

	-jas

Thread