1993-05-01 - Re: OUTDIAL SERVICE

Header Data

From: ghoast@gnu.ai.mit.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 913107079905ad25d70178e2cc8e4039e41d92edbb1d1e4069d69dbee51b30f7
Message ID: <9305012348.AA24681@hal.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 1 May 93 16:48:49 PDT

Raw message

From: ghoast@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Date: Sat, 1 May 93 16:48:49 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: OUTDIAL SERVICE

I don't know if this is consistant with what everyone here is talking about in
regards to "outdialing serivce," but some time ago I heard about a 900 number
that a person could call, that would redirect their call so as to avoid being
traced, etc.  Oddly enough, I think they advertised that all the calls are
logged and kept in some vault in another state.  I may be confusing something
here though.  (As if this is the case, they've probably gone out of buisness.)

----
ghoast@gnu.ai.mit.edu
		 ----

Thread