1993-05-02 - Re: Is Rush Limbaugh giving Clinton sh*t about wiretap chip?

Header Data

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@GZA.COM>
To: jcook@pro-storm.cts.com (Julian Cook)
Message Hash: 93bd5552da2c9c21a6bfca9ea4726aaa41d0139b8a01759234dd1d49728a6415
Message ID: <9305022047.AA16792@pad-thai.aktis.com>
Reply To: <e250757@pro-storm.metronet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-05-02 20:45:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 2 May 93 13:45:55 PDT

Raw message

From: Marc Horowitz <marc@GZA.COM>
Date: Sun, 2 May 93 13:45:55 PDT
To: jcook@pro-storm.cts.com (Julian Cook)
Subject: Re: Is Rush Limbaugh giving Clinton sh*t about wiretap chip?

>> WEll i work for a mojor airline and I would be happy to get you his homne
>> mailing address if he has a frequent flyer number.

Excuse me?  Are you completely missing the point here?  We're fighting
for *PRIVACY*.  Misusing your position at whatever airline you work
for and broadcasting someone's home address over a mailing list of
people he's never heard of is completely antithetical to what we are
trying to do.

		Marc

Thread