1993-05-24 - Re: The New Mykotronix phones…

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: jordan@imsi.com (Jordan Hayes)
Message Hash: cba34a7ca0c7c6571dda8e0a82a16b60be4e6933a98e35de3f94b03c5b8a6715
Message ID: <9305241922.AA06652@snark.shearson.com>
Reply To: <9305231707.AA12544@IMSI.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-05-24 19:22:56 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 24 May 93 12:22:56 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 93 12:22:56 PDT
To: jordan@imsi.com (Jordan Hayes)
Subject: Re: The New Mykotronix phones...

Jordan Hayes says:
> 	From mbriceno@aol.com Sat May 22 03:56:25 1993
>
> 	If everybody would be armend, we would no longer look at the
> 	government as the sole provider of protectios from violent
> 	crimes, rape, or muggings.
>
> I'm sure lots of people could give examples of areas where "everyone"
> *is* armed, and while they certainly don't rely on "the government"
> (i.e., local police forces) for protection, most would agree the
> situation is not desirable ...

Actually I can give such examples and show that the result id
desirable, but are we discussing cryptography or anarchism here?

.pm

Thread