1993-05-12 - Phil Zimmerman on the Radio

Header Data

From: “Mr. Noise” <mrnoise@econs.umass.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d41ec2ee8f716e9531aface9fdffad9bc65f0538a1336fd582b0329f8c7c383a
Message ID: <9305121931.AA22199@titan.ucs.umass.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 12 May 93 12:31:13 PDT

Raw message

From: "Mr. Noise" <mrnoise@econs.umass.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 93 12:31:13 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Phil Zimmerman on the Radio

> FYI, for those of you in the NYC area, I'm going to be conducting a
> brief interview with Phil Zimmerman (author of PGP) on my radio show
> tomorrow to discuss the recent NSA/Big Brother crypto developments
> (see the front page of today's New York Times).
>
> WFMU, East Orange, NJ, 91.1 FM.  My show airs from noon-3:00 local time,
> and the interview will start at around 1:00.
>
> N.B.: I will NOT be taping the show, so I can't make tapes for anyone.
> Anyone else listening is free to make copies and do whatever they want
> with them, of course.

ACK!  My mailbox has been so backlogged that I read this message a month late!
*Did* anyone tape the show?  I'd really like a copy...maybe to replay on the
radio at WCNI (New London, 91.1) if it's really good (if that's o.k....?)...

If someone has a tape, please let me know at mrnoise@econs.umass.edu, or if
you're feeling both ambitious & altruistic, please mail a copy to me at P.O.
Box 109, Bozrah, CT...I'll mail you back $$ for the tape & postage.  Thanks in
advance for any help on this one...

Thread