1993-05-03 - Re: ANON: Stepping up the pace…

Header Data

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
To: pleiku!kelly@netcom.com (Stop the Big Brother CHip)
Message Hash: ff496206a57df269443594ffdd1acdd4d7d06077312676c2bf2dce95dc54bfd7
Message ID: <199305031737.AA16659@eff.org>
Reply To: <9305030104.AA01342@netcomsv.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-05-03 17:37:53 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 3 May 93 10:37:53 PDT

Raw message

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 10:37:53 PDT
To: pleiku!kelly@netcom.com (Stop the Big Brother CHip)
Subject: Re: ANON: Stepping up the pace...

Kelly Goen writes:

> Hi All,
>      With all this excitement about clipper, I am
> questions about a number of points:
>
>    * are we losing momentum on the anon-server front
>
>    * we have just 13 remailers deployed... and from what I
>      am given to understand insufficient traffic on all.

I've been asked to work up a possible EFF policy statement on anonymity.
Can anyone on this list tell me how long anonymous remailers have been in
use on the Net? Has anyone written a policy document on this subject that
you can give me a pointer to?

--Mike

Thread