1993-06-02 - Crypto/Clipper debate rages on in comp.risks

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0abec2716820f380bb3a54e73dba6b438d85b5c2a89c5c1ca3c434ab8098b958
Message ID: <cZ8i5B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 2 Jun 93 12:02:56 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 93 12:02:56 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Crypto/Clipper debate rages on in comp.risks

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread