1993-06-09 - Re: ALERT / My email address is…

Header Data

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1846f15aba7dfd3f30d0bc11b3f7dd3e98c18ecad4ae2facc10d4ff594e97c47
Message ID: <9306090240.AA08014@edev0.TFS>
Reply To: <9306082356.AA21325@malibu.sfu.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1993-06-09 02:40:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 19:40:49 PDT

Raw message

From: Peter Shipley <shipley@tfs.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 19:40:49 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ALERT / My email address is...

>:) I suggest that we try to create an encrypted cypherpunks list?  Comments?
>
>Sounds good to me.

the only use that whould  bring is to get us to get more serious about
key extange and to develop easier software for reading/scaning encrypted
messages.  On the other hand it would no benefit us in the way of that
it would not us to get our messages and views to the world.  (Last I
checked this was not a exclusive email list).

			-Pete

Thread