1993-06-02 - Cypherpunks do what?

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2930454a87e564bd0fd06500068dac426d6827895f0294d6e5641e31fc1b6e72
Message ID: <7NTH5B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 18:14:34 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 18:14:34 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks do what?

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread