1993-06-23 - PGP Menu on soda.berkeley.edu

Header Data

From: J. Michael Diehl <mdiehl@triton.unm.edu>
To: caadams@triton.unm.edu (Clifford A Adams)
Message Hash: 390fae24e8d64f1d638127c0741e67fb0d9da2342802ccf122aaaaaa32aa7366
Message ID: <9306230557.AA22297@triton.unm.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 22:58:05 PDT

Raw message

From: J. Michael Diehl <mdiehl@triton.unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 22:58:05 PDT
To: caadams@triton.unm.edu (Clifford A Adams)
Subject: PGP Menu on soda.berkeley.edu

I have just uploaded version 1.0 of my pgp menu system for 4dos/Ndos.  It
presents a menu interface to all of the major pgp functions and I'm quite
proud of it.  It does, however, require 4dos or Norton's Ndos to run.  But
hey, once you use 4dos, you will never go back to regular dos.

If there is positive response to this version, I will try to port it into
portable C so that it can run on (anything?).

Hope you enjoy it.

| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| mdiehl@triton.unm.edu |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| mike.diehl@fido.org   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+

Thread