1993-06-18 - Clipper fact

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 54084ca14ba0e516596b42d503128068918b6051da7852addc8d66d7dadf80a1
Message ID: <DcDB6B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 17:41:14 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 17:41:14 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Clipper fact

On Wed, 16 Jun 93 22:41:33 PDT,
 Marc Briceno <uunet!ideath.goldenbear.com!mbriceno> wrote -

> I am representing the anti-clipper side in an ongoing debate in
> the "Wired " conference on OneNet. The governmental lemmings
> question the existence of the "Law Enforcement Exploitation
> Field" and want citations. Would the person who posted the
> hard facts about Clipper please send me all the info?
> Thanks in advance,

 I've collected about 700 kb worth of information regarding
 Clipper/Capstone, but this post from Dorothy Denning should be
 exactly what you are looking for. It was originally posted to
 sci.crypt and reposted to cypherpunks by Tim May.

Thread