1993-06-12 - No Subject

Header Data

From: morpheus@entropy.linet.org (morpheus)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6288b8076dc5859a2b7b66f1717a5677d7f7aa98920ee8e0c98dbf37dfd8c6ba
Message ID: <m0o4HdX-0002UXC@entropy.linet.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Jun 93 06:59:48 PDT

Raw message

From: morpheus@entropy.linet.org (morpheus)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 93 06:59:48 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

From: morpheus@entropy.linet.org (morpheus)
Subject: Re: Encrypting the list
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1993 22:31:42 GMT

In article <9306091955.AA09779@boxer.nas.nasa.gov> src4src!imageek!nas.nasa.gov!jet (J. Eric Townsend) writes:
>FutureNerd Steve Witham writes:
> > We're all prime suspects for being spies.
>
>'specially those of us with both .gov and .com email addresses, right?

And worry all the more about ORGanized spies..

Worrying about spies is pointless.  Publicity is good.  There isn't any
point in cutting people "out of the loop" in effort to stop "spies",
what is being discussed needs to be known to as many people as possible.

We're talking cryptography, not revolution.
--
morpheus@entropy.linet.org			Vote anarchist.
Support your local police, for a more efficient police state.

Thread