1993-06-17 - help on hacking

Header Data

From: CWHITCOM@bentley.edu
Message Hash: 93b36aff53564678825b7d7be319da6da89838169430ba21d7edd0d8e6d37a73
Message ID: <01GZGPCWLN32000911@bentley.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 10:13:18 PDT

Raw message

From: CWHITCOM@bentley.edu
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 10:13:18 PDT
Subject: help on hacking

This is a followup to a request I sent around last week.  I have a bit more
information now.  The request is from a major news organization that is
working on a project concerning privacy.  They are interested in how one
gains access to private and public databases, security measures, etc.  If
you are interested in helping out, please contact tye@nws.globe.com.
Coralee
By the way, don't forget the Computers and Social Change Conference this
Friday and Saturday at Roxbury Community College.  There is a wide variety
of workshops offered as well as lunch.  For more information call Marlene
Archer at 617-252-0600.

Thread