1993-06-04 - Procomm and encryption

Header Data

From: poier@sfu.ca (Skye Merlin Poier)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9f61742a78572c001601b9e8bb4e0e81f00531a248e72661debe5940d8f2a389
Message ID: <9306040722.AA00676@malibu.sfu.ca>
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 00:23:02 PDT

Raw message

From: poier@sfu.ca (Skye Merlin Poier)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 00:23:02 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Procomm and encryption

This discussion of integrating encryption with a comm package made me remember:
Procomm Plus 2.0 allows "hooks" to be assigned to meta-keys. I have the exact
interface hook.c around here somewhere, if someone wants me to post it.

Skye
--
-----====> Skye Merlin Poier <====-----
Undergrad in CMPT/MATH (Virtual Reality)       ||||      ||||

ivel' or some such.

I would like to make it clear that the 'tiring drivel' that I was
referring to was MY post and not the letter from Hugh and I merely
intended the note to serve as a warning to people not interested in the
project.

I see now that it is, indeed possible that this informal not may have been
misunderstood and I hope that you will understand my real intent now and
not hold it against me.

I am truly greatful for the help that I have received on this effort and
hope that we will have another product of guerilla programming soon.

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding, especially to Hugh, and keep those
suggestions coming, there is work to be done...

-Ryan
the Bit Wallah

Thread